Expert help

Peter C. Gøtzsche, Professor emeritus, DrMedSci, MD, MSc, Copenhagen, offers his help as an expert witness in lawsuits against drug companies and malpractice suits against health professionals. He has experience with this from 8 different countries. Write to .

if you need help in withdrawing from psychiatric drugs, which can be very difficult, see to the right. There is a list of experts who are willing to help you.